200g of dark chocolate chunks
240g butter (melted)
1 ¼ cups white sugar
2 tsp vanilla
¾ cup plain flour
¼ cup cocoa
1 tsp salt
Fresh or frozen raspberries for topping
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius.
2. Line a 20 cm square baking dish with baking paper.
3. Melt half of the chocolate in the microwave in short spurts
4. Using an electric mixer, in a bowl, mix the butter and sugar, then beat in the eggs and vanilla for a few minutes until it’s paler in colour.
5. Using a whisk, whisk in the melted chocolate (that’s had time to cool) then sift in the flour, cocoa powder, and salt.
6. Fold together the dry ingredients (don’t over mix, this helps the brownies stay gooey)!
7. Fold in the chocolate chunks, then pour into your baking dish and top with raspberries.
8. Bake for 20-25 minutes
9. Cool for 10 mins in the tray then transfer to a cooling rack.