Summer is upon us, so it’s time for this easy raspberry sorbet recipe to brighten your day.
You won’t want to miss making this easy raspberry sorbet recipe for your mates because you’ll be the coolest heat blasting hero in town (get it). We used T2 Mulled Wine Magic tea to give it a fun festive vibe!
2 cups of frozen raspberries
2 tsp lemon juice
1/3 cup icing sugar
1 egg white
4 tsp T2 Mulled Wine Magic tea
½ cup boiling water
The night before
- Boil the kettle.
- Pour half a cup of boiling water into a mug.
- Add 4 tsp of T2 Mulled Wine Magic tea.
- Stir to steep for 3-4 minutes (you want it to be sort of strong).
- Strain and pour liquid into ice cube trays, freeze overnight.
The day you’re a heat blasting hero
- Place 2 cups of frozen raspberries, 2 tsp lemon juice, 1/3 cup of icing sugar and your T2 Mulled Wine Magic ice cubes into your food processor.
- Process on a low setting until it forms a crumb like consistency but is all combined together (the berries will look like dip n dots – remember those?!)
- While the food processor is still running use the safety funnel to add the egg white and then turn the food processor up to high.
- Blend until you can see the consistency change to a smooth whipped like texture.
- Transfer to a tray or container and pop in the freezer for about an hour before serving. It can stay in there for longer, just remember to take it out of the freezer a short time before serving so it’s a little softer and easier to scoop out!
- Cool down with friends and family in the backyard after a long day of present opening with this one!
You liked this easy raspberry sorbet recipe? Well check out our Easy Pavlova Recipe because Christmas cheer is just around the corner!