1 pack of corn tortilla strips (or if you have time, drizzle mountain bread with olive oil and bake in a moderate oven until crispy)
1 tin of black beans, drained
1 tin of salsa (or a tin of canned tomatoes blended with a bit of garlic, honey, lime juice, salt)
1 cup of shredded cheese
¼ red cabbage
1 punnet of cherry tomatoes
1 red chilli
½ bunch coriander
½ cup of greek yoghurt
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180o
2. Scatter corn tortilla strips on a lined baking tray, sprinkle black beans, salsa and cheese on top.
3. Bake in the oven for about 10-15minutes until the cheese is melted and slightly golden.
4. Finely slice the cabbage, avocado, tomatoes and chilli, and roughly chop the coriander.
5. Once the chips have been removed from the oven, sprinkle over the cabbage, avocado, cherry tomatoes, chilli and coriander.
6. Dollop greek yoghurt on top and enjoy mindfully!
Friday night specialty!