2 1/2 cups of plain flour
2 tsp baking powder
3/4 cup of brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup of milk
2.5 Tbsp butter
1 cup of raspberries (can use fresh of frozen)
1/2 cup of white chocolate buttons
1. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
2. Sift flour and baking powder into large bowl. Stir sugar into flour mixture.
3. Melt the butter then add the egg, vanilla extract, milk and whisk.
4. Stir the liquid mixture into the dry mixture.
5. Fold in raspberries and white chocolate.
6. Evenly distribute the mixture into muffin cases in a muffin tray
7. Bake for approx. 30 minutes or until muffins are golden and risen.
8. These are honestly the best eaten when they’re still warm out of the oven!
How good are muffins?? If you love, please share the love below.