1/2 cup pecans
1/2 cup almonds
2/3 cup cashew
1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
1 tbsp maple syrup
1/2 tsp curry powder
1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
1/2 tsp dried rosemary
1/4 tsp salt
Nonstick cooking spray or a small amount of olive oil
NB: all nuts unsalted & unroasted.
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celcius.
2. Combine nuts and seeds in a bowl.
3. Add the maple syrup and spices and salt and toss to combine.
4. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray, then transfer coated nuts to baking sheet and spread evenly in 1 layer.
5. Bake 15 to 20 minutes, stirring once, until nuts are lightly toasted.
6. Remove from oven and rest to cool.
7.Pack a small handful in a container each day for work!
GF, DF, HIGH FODMAP, HIGH FIBRE, V, VG